The MG2000 is a compact yet powerful motorgearbox unit. The aluminium construction gives a finished weight of the motor and gearbox of approximately 13kg (29lbs).
• Standard speeds 1.3, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 r.p.m.
• Max output torque 250Nm / 1800 in.lbs
• Dual output shafts for balanced performance
• Full range of 50 Hz European motors & 60 Hz US Baldor motors
• Three stage hardened gear reduction to provide maximum output power
• Needle bearings & oil seals fitted to all shafts to reduce wear and prolong life
• Limit switch assembly configurable to suit industry standard motor control /relay units
• Synthetic lubricant for optimum efficiency and smooth operation
• User friendly adjustable travel limits with double safety switches providing the user with the most accurate adjustment and set-up
• Adjustable limit switch range of 26 to 400 turns of the output shaft to accommodate ventilation, screen and many other applications
chain couplings to suit 1¼” , 1” or ¾” BSP tube
flat galvanised mounting plate with adjuster bolts
raised galvanised mounting plate with fixing bolts